At Kongregate-Gamaga we are looking for our next Software Engineer!
We believe in giving our best, being passionate and self driven, to be team players and always think in our users and clients. We push the limits because we believe we can deliver the highest quality in the best work environment.
- Advanced Unity knowledge
- 5+ years of programming experience, ideally for mobiles
- Strong C# skills
- Experience working on core gameplay systems, user interface, git and SourceTree
- Experience with Live game operations
- Unity systems knowledge such as animations, UI and particles.
- The ability to work independently and efficiently when required, working closely with your lead and producer.
- Passionate and self-driven to always develop and deliver high quality work
- Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent team player with the ability to mentor other developers on the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Intermediate level of english
- Design patterns and good programming practices
- Notions of Rendering such as shaders and render passes, among others
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and Agile methods
- Mobile development for Android (manifest handling, building builds with and without OBBs) and iOS (installation of certificates, use of Xcode, creation of archives)
- Solid understanding of core mobile game KPIs and experience in game data analysis
- Trigonometry knowledge such as vectors, projections, matrices.
- Advanced English level
- Avid gamer with knowledge and understanding of various games and game types
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator